We, at 'Home Science Association Of India' and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Naukri.com may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Naukri.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Home Science Association Of India's web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.homescienceassociationofindia.com on Home Science Association Of India's behalf. 'Home Science Association Of India' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'Home Science Association Of India' collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'Home Science Association Of India' maintains its web sites and mailing lists. 'Home Science Association Of India' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Home Science Association Of India's behalf.
'Home Science Association Of India' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Home Science Association Of India's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Home Science Association Of India's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- 'Home Science Association Of India' will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 'Home Science Association Of India' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'Home Science Association Of India' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'Home Science Association Of India' communicate with you about offers from 'Home Science Association Of India' and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- 'Home Science Association Of India' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- 'Home Science Association Of India' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- 'Home Science Association Of India' advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- " We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'Home Science Association Of India' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Home Science Association Of India uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, Home Science Association Of India does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by Home Science Association Of India, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at Home Science Association Of India after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
Home Science Association Of India shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We do not entertain Refund and Cancellation in any Circumstances. In case of double or failed transactions and payment has been debited refund will be processed through same mode within 10 working days.